Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Incident At The Boulder Cinemas Restroom

So I’m at the motion pictures (“The Proposal” – yes, it was as bad as the previews, don’t let the mildly positive reviews that are floating about fool you). And I’m using the latrine. And there’s a whole bank of urinals, and nobody at all in there, so I choose one right at the edge, cause that’s what you do.

And then another guy comes in and he steps up and employs the urinal to my immediate left. I mean, our elbows are practically touching. There are like eight or nine perfectly functioning, unattended urinals for him to choose from, and instead he stands right beside me. What’s up with that? I remain perplexed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not knowledgeable about male bathroom etiquette. Maybe he thought you looked cute?

    In 16 years you can discuss these things with not Graham.

    That is one late night post, dear.

    ReplyDelete